Miroslav Dragović, DMD, PhD
Experienced in Oral Surgery, Implantology and Endodontics
Graduated from the School of Dental Medicine University of Belgrade in 2011. as one of the best students of his generation with GPA 9.35. Having finished Internship at the University Clinics he obtained his dental license.
In 2018. he defended his PhD thesis in Oral Surgery after 6 years of clinical work and research at the Department of Oral Surgery, School of Dental Medicine, University of Belgrade. During PhD residency program he gained a lot of knowledge and acquired clinical skills in dealing with different Oral Surgery and Oral Implantology issues.
Since 2018. he is co-founder of private dental clinic „Dragović Dental“.
He was an active participant of numerous international Oral Surgery and Implantology congresses and symposia publishing results of his research.
He is an educator in continuing education program teaching fellow colleagues on suturing techniques in oral and periodontal surgery.
Since 2014. he is member of European Association of Osseointegration ad Foundation of Oral Rehabilitation.
Since 2017. he is employed at the School of Dental Medicine University of Belgrade as a Research Associate.
He is fluent in English.
Articles in scientific journals
- Dragovic, M., Pejovic, M., Stepic, J. et al.Comparison of four different suture materials in respect to oral wound healing, microbial colonization, tissue reaction and clinical features -randomized clinical study. Clin Oral Invest 24, 1527–1541 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1007/s00784-019-03034-4
- Lazarevic, M., Milosevic, M., Jelovac, D., Milenkovic, S., Tepavcevic, Z., Baldan, F., Suboticki, T., Toljic, B., Trisic, D., Dragovic, M., Damante, G., Milasin, J.”Marked epithelial to mesenchymal transition in surgical margins of oral cancer‑an in vitro study”. Oncology Letters 19.6 (2020): 3743-3750. doi.org/10.3892/ol.2020.11494
- Svetlana Dragović, Zoran Lazić, Miroslav Dragović, Miroslav Vukadinović, Biljana Miličić, Aleksandra Špadijer Gostović. Patient-related outcome measures and clinical evaluation of dental implant therapy in the elderly population – a cross-sectional study. Vojnosanitetski pregled (2019); Online First November, 2019. org/10.2298/VSP190228124D
- Dragović M, Pejović M, Stepić J, Dragović S, Nikolić N, Kuzmanović-Pfićer J, Čolić S, Milašin J. Microbial Adherence Affinity and Clinical Characteristics of Polypropylene versus Silk Sutures in Oral Srp Arh Celok Lek. 2018; 146(5-6): 258-263; doi: 10.2298/SARH170428184D
- Pejović, J. Stepić, A. Marković, M. Dragović, B. Miličić, S. Čolić. Retrospective study of spontaneous bone regeneration after decompression of large odontogenic cystic lesions in children. Vojnosanit Pregl 2016; 73(2): 129–134. DOI: 10.2298/ VSP140828147P
- Dragović, M., Pejović, M., Stepić, J., Dragović, S., Čolić, S. Decoronation as an op- tion for ridge preservation prior to implant placement. Serbian Dental Journal, 2017; 64(4), pp. 194-199. doi:10.1515/sdj-2017-0019
- Stepić J, Pejović M, Dragović M, Dožić B, Dražić R, Čolić S. Traumatic neuroma of mental nerve following lower lip mucocele excision. Serbian Dental Journal. 2016; 63(2):91-95. doi:10.1515/sdj-2016-0010
Oral and Poster presentation
- Marko Pejovic; Miroslav Dragovic; Natasa Milosevic; Svetlana Dragovic; Snjezana Colic. Healing after microsurgical approach and papilla base flap for implant procedures in the aesthetic zone. Clin Oral Impl Res. 2018; 29(Suppl. 17). https://doi.org/10.1111/clr. 280_13358
- Pejovic M, Dragovic M, Spadijer Gostovic A, Dragovic S, Miketic Dj. Colic S. Complex oral rehabilitation of a patient with Ectodermal Dysplasia by means of dental im- Clin Oral Impl Res, 28: 471, 2017. doi:10.1111/clr.468_13042
- Pejovic, M. Dragovic, J. Stepic, N. Milosevic, S. Colic. Effects of size and structure of xenogenic bone particles on foreign body reaction as a pattern of successful osseointegration. Clin Oral Impl Res, 28: 159, 2017. doi:10.1111/clr.158_13042
- Pejovic, S. Zivkovic, M. Dragovic, A. Beljan, Z. Zivkovic, N. Milosevic. A comparative evaluation of All-on-4® concept between different implant systems- 3-year follow-up prospective study. Clin Oral Impl Res, 28: 321, 2017. doi:10.1111/clr.320_13042
- Špadijer Gostović, S. Čolić, S. Dragović, B. Miličić, M. Dragović Resorption in the posterior mandible – challenge for prosthetic rehabilitation. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 27 (Suppl. 13), 2016 / p. 284s DOI: 10.1111/clr.282_12958
- Stepić, M. Pejović, M. Dragović, M. Magić, S. Čolić Bone preservation following two stage surgery of large keratocystic odontogenic tumor in child – case report. 21st Con- gress of the Balkan Stomatological Society, May 12-15, 2016. Banja Luka, B&H
- Pejovic, N. Milosevic, M. Dragovic, M. Andjelkovic, S. Colic Surgical modalities of lip repositioning affected by width of attached gingiva-report of two cases. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 26 (Suppl. 12), 2015 / p. 211 DOI: 10.1111/clr.203_12679
- Dragovic, S. Dostanic, M. Pejovic, S. Colic, A. Spadijer Gostovic. Implant sup- ported bridges in the patient with compromised oral function and aesthetics as a conse- quence of civil war – case report. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 26 (Suppl. 12), 2015 / p. 307 DOI: 10.1111/clr.298_12679
- Pejović, J. Stepić, M. Dragović, M. Magić, S. Čolić. Alveolar zygomatic buttress as a donor site for localized ridge augmentation – case report. Clin. Oral Impl. Res. 25 (Suppl. 10), 2014 / 1-389. DOI: 10.1111/clr.12458_395
- Dragović, J. Stepić, M. Pejović, M. Magić, S. Čolić Effectiveness of decom- pression followed by enucleation of large cystic lesions in adults. 19th Congress of the Balkan Stomatological Society, April 24-27. 2014, Belgrade, Serbia
- Pejović, J. Stepić, M. Dragović, S. Čolić Effectiveness of decompressions of large cystic lesions in children. 19th Congress of the Balkan Stomatological Society, April 24-27. 2014, Belgrade, Serbia
- Miroslav Dragovic, Marko Pejovic, Snjezana Colic, Biljana Milicic, Aleksandra Spadijer Gostovic, Svetlana Dragovic – Dental implants in elderly population – evaluation of implant survival rates, aesthetic and patient-reported outcomes, 3rd International Symposium on Regeneration and Esthetics in Periodontology and Implant Dentistry, Bern 2019.